Hi everyone, Francine here!
Today, I’ll show you a different way to use the Christmas Tree Die
and how to make quick and easy Christmas cards with the Meoples.
- C.C. Designs Cutters Christmas Tree Die
- The Meoples – Brrrrrrrrrr!
- Sentiment stamp (I used AmyR Handy Christmas Greetings)
- Design paper
- Circle dies (2 different sizes)
- 1mm 3D foam pads (to make the tree)
- 3 mm 3D foam pads (to stick the circle die cuts together and the Meople)
- Liquid glue
- Ribbon (to stick with double sided tape) or washi tape
1. Cut all elements with a die cutting machine.
You need 5 cuts of the Christmas Tree Die.
2. Use the front of the first die cut as the base of the tree.
Add a drop of liquid glue and a 1 mm foam pad on
the back side of a second die cut. Stick it on the base.
3. Assemble the next three layers in the same way as before.
4. Let it dry. Then turn the tree on the back side.
5. Cut along the dotted lines on each side.
6. Add a trunk and here is your 3D Christmas tree.
7. Color the Meople image and assemble all other elements.
This is the finished card:
I hope you enjoyed my tutorial. If you have any questions, just leave a comment.
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!