It’s Marion here again. Today it’s my turn to show you another Make it Monday.
I hope you enjoyed the preview and review of the January stamps as much as I did! I can’t stop working with those cute little babies! So I used them for the MIM today.
I made a Side Step card and added some drawers to it. So it's a different angle to this many times used card type.
Let’s start with the fun…. What you need to get started:
Teddy Beauregard Rubber stamp stamped and colored.
white and blue cardstock, ink, scissors, bonefolder,glue, ribbon, brads
Here is the template for the side step card for you personal use.
* then cut 3 stripes of white cardstock with size 2 ¾” x 1” and ink the edges in color you choose
put them on top of each other and punch holes on the left and right side, add brads in each piece of cardstock. Add 3D foam to the back. The top drawer you add a little ribbon to the back and pull to the front and adhire it there.
* Cut out your colored Teddy Beauregard image that is colored.
* Assemble the dies with white and blue cardstock.
* Stamp text congratulations and it’s a boy on a large piece of white cardstock 2⅜”x 4⅛” and ink edges.
* stamp the Winnie the Pooh tekst on a small piece of white cardstock and ink edges.
Then assemble the card like the sample or as you desire.
Have a creative week.
With Love, Marion