1. Cut 10 of each leaf
2. Using a molding tool, score the back side of the die cuts to make veins.
3. You can also use the dull side of a craft knife to make the veins. I used this for the small leaf.
4. With a dimensional adhesive, arrange the base layer like so.
5. Add a drop of liquid glue before adding the second layer. Be sure to offset the second layer from the base. Let it dry.
6. Finally, place a half pearl or brad on the center of the poinsettia.
Here are the tags with the poinsettia flowers I made using some CC Designs Cutter Dies.
I hope you like this week's MIM. See you again next Monday for another MIM project. Thank you for dropping by.