Stretch Your Imagination!
Welcome to the 13th All That Scraps Magnolia Challenge! Pull out all the stops and Stretch Your Imagination! So many awesome images to work with...can't wait to see what you create! I know, I always say that, I'm serious though! Have FUN with it!
Here's the card I made...
I love the Easel card style. I've used it again here with one mini easel add on in front. I used Super Edwin from the new Winner Takes All collection, in the store HERE. Birthday Boy is from the Amy R Stamps It's Your Birthday sentiment set, in the store HERE.
I have a little tip for you today. The larger row of buildings is a Sizzlet 12 in. die. I die cut it in black and light yellow. I needed the windows to stay in the yellow cut, so I used scotch tape over the top of the windows, made it look like glass but it holds the windows in the die cut then! YEA! Then I glued the black cut over the yellow.
***one other item of interest*** All That Scraps.com has lowered free shipping for U.S. customers from $60 to $40 and from $125 to $100 for Canadian customers! Awesome! Thank YOU ATS!
The Challenge "particulars"!
On the 15th of each month (or there abouts) : ) there will be a new challenge for you to enter. An awesome prize will be given away...this month you will be playing for a chance to win a $20 gift certificate from All That Scraps.com!!! Thank You Christine!
This month's challenge theme is "Stretch Your Imagination"...create with anything Tilda, Edwin, Magnolia or Magnolia Doohickey dies.
- Use a Magnolia image or die for the focal point on your card or project. (entries will be deleted if they are not Magnolia)
- Place a link back to this ATS Magnolia Challenge post in your blog post or in the description at your online gallery. (find the post by clicking on the MagnoliaATS Challenge category in the left sidebar)
- No back linking, new cards/projects only.
- ***You can link up to TWO times.***
- You have until September 14th to enter.
- We'd love it if you'd add the ATS Magnolia Badge to your blog's sidebar!