In the Good 'ole Summer Time...
Ready, set, create for Summer! It's gonna be easy with the newest Sweet Rainbow Tilda and Edwin collection! Oh what fun! Can't wait to see what you come up with! It's just been an awesome year for Magnolia stamps and dies!
Here's what I made to get this challenge rolling...
I used Edwin Waiting For Fish and Tilda Gone Fishing, in the store HERE.
Welcome to All That Scraps Magnolia Challenge #11!
On the 15th of each month (or there abouts) : ) there will be a new challenge for you to enter. An awesome prize will be given away...this month you will be playing for a chance to win a $20 gift certificate from All That Scraps.com!!! Thank You Christine!
This month's challenge theme "In the Good 'ole Summer Time"...create with anything Tilda, Edwin, Magnolia or Magnolia Doohickey dies.
- Use a Magnolia image or die for the focal point on your card or project. (entries will be deleted if they are not Magnolia)
- Place a link back to this ATS Magnolia Challenge post in your blog post or in the description at your online gallery. (find the post by clicking on the Magnolia ATS Challenge category in the left sidebar)
- No back linking, new cards/projects only.
- ***You can link up to TWO times.***
- You have until July13th to enter.
- We'd love it if you'd add the ATS Magnolia Badge to your blog's sidebar!