Spring is in the air, Flowers everywhere and a color curve.... pastels with a touch of brown!
Welcome to All That Scraps Magnolia Challenge #8!
On the 15th of each month (or there abouts) : ) there will be a new challenge for you to enter. An awesome prize will be given away...this month you will be playing for a chance to win a $20 gift certificate from All That Scraps.com!!! Thank You Christine!
This month's challenge theme is "Spring is in the Air, Flowers everywhere" and a color curve, pastels with a touch of brown...create with anything Tilda, Edwin, Magnolia or Magnolia Doohickey dies. So much to choose from - can't wait to see what you come up with!
- Use a Magnolia image or die for the focal point on your card or project.
- Place a link back to this ATS Magnolia Challenge post in your blog post or the description in your online gallery. (find the post by clicking on the ATS Magnolia Challenge category in the left sidebar)
- No back linking, new cards/projects only.
- You can link up to TWO times.
- You have until April13th to enter.
- We'd love it if you'd add the ATS Magnolia Badge to your blog's sidebar!
- Link your card/project!
I used Will you be my Valentine Tilda from the You Are So Special Collection, HERE. I don't think she's just for Valentines Day, so I'm using her for Spring! I used the NEW Vintage Flowers/Leaves dies, the NEW Antique Lace die, both in the store HERE, the Doohickey's Swirl die, poinsettia die and fence die, all in the store HERE. I used two colors of Twinery Twine in the store HERE ...the Birds and Swirls Cuttlebug embossing folder in the store HERE and the Gertie 6x6 paper pad in the store HERE.
We're looking forward to your entries for Challenge #8! Thanks for playing!