On the 15th of each month (or there abouts) : ) there will be a new challenge for you to enter. An awesome prize will be given away...this month you will be playing for a chance to win a $20 gift certificate from All That Scraps.com!!! Loud cheering here!
This month's challenge theme is "Let's Celebrate Birthdays"...create with anything Tilda, Edwin, Magnolia or Magnolia Doohickey dies. So much to choose from - can't wait to see what you come up with. For an extra bit of fun...put on your thinking cap...leave a comment with a stamping tip...an idea/tip that helps you create. Makes the comments extra fun to read and we'll be learning something at the same time! I can always use ideas!!! YOU KNOW, we LOVE to read comments! : )
- Use a Magnolia image or die for the focal point on your card or project.
- Place a link back to this ATS Magnolia Challenge post in your blog post or the description in your online gallery.
- No back linking, new cards/projects only.
- You can link up to TWO times.
- You have until March13th to enter.
- We'd love it if you'd add the ATS Magnolia Badge to your blog's sidebar!
- Add your card/project!
My card focuses on the new Tilda with Heart Lace from the You Are So Special Collection, HERE. I also used the Happy Birthday stamp, the Mini Zig Zag and Scalloped Lace die, the Romantic Lace die and the Romantic Lace Tag all from that same NEW collection, HERE. I also used the Doohickey's Swirl die, HERE.
How I made this Twisted Easel Card...
- first I made the 6x6 card front, colored the image, layered it up, etc
- now you will score your "in half" fold and your diagonal with your bone folder so you have nice, sharp folds and it will look like the next photo
The Martha Stewart Score board is awesome! I love the 1/8 in. marks all the way across and I love making my own 6x6 envelopes. It's in the store, HERE.
Have FUN with this challenge and the "twist" on the Easel card!!! Can't wait to see what you create and remember to leave us a comment and or tip...always love to hear from YOU!