Time for All That Scraps 5th Magnolia Challenge Post! On the 15th of each month (or there abouts) : ) there will be a new challenge for you to enter. An awesome prize will be given away...this month you will be playing for a chance to win YOUR choice of two Magnolia rubber stamps from All That Scraps!!! Loud cheering here!
This month's challenge theme is Winter Where You Live...create with anything Tilda, Edwin, Magnolia or Magnolia Doohickey dies. So much to choose from - can't wait to see what you come up with. For an extra bit of fun...put on your thinking cap...leave a comment with a stamping tip...an idea/tip that helps you create. Makes the comments extra fun to read and we'll be learning something at the same time! I can always use ideas!!!
- Use a Magnolia image or die for the focal point on your card or project.
- Place a link back to this ATS Magnolia Challenge post in your blog post or the description in your online gallery.
- No back linking, new cards/projects only.
- You can link up to TWO times.
- You have until January 14th to enter.
- We'd love it if you'd add the ATS Magnolia Badge to your blog's sidebar!
- Add your card/project!
I used the new Reindeer Tilda from the Merry Little Christmas collection, HERE. I'll be back after Christmas with another card that is "more" Winter where I live! ❤
I'll leave you with a close up of this sweet Tilda! Add some jingle!