WELCOME to All That Scraps 3rd Magnolia Challenge Post! On the 15th of each month there will be a new challenge for you to enter. An awesome prize will be given away...this month you will be playing for a chance to win YOUR choice of two Magnolia rubber stamps from All That Scraps!!! Loud cheering here! lol
This month's challenge theme is FALL with a FOLD...create with anything Tilda, Edwin, Magnolia or Magnolia Doohickey dies. So much to choose from - can't wait to see what you come up with. For an extra bit of fun...put on your thinking cap...leave a comment with a stamping tip...an idea/tip that helps you create...you can come back anytime to post it. I just thought it would make the comments extra fun to read and we'd be learning something at the same time! I can always use ideas!!!
- Use a Magnolia image or die on your card or project.
- Place a link back to this ATS Magnolia Challenge post in your blog post or the description in your online gallery.
- No back linking, new cards/projects only.
- You have until November 9th to enter.
- We'd love it if you'd add the ATS Magnolia Badge to your blog's sidebar!
- Add your card/project! You can enter two times.
Here's what I created for today using Tilda, in the store HERE. A Fall thank you card, with a fold on the left of the Tilda panel. Lift up the "thank you" tab to see underneath. It was easy to do with the sketch I decided to follow. Hopefully you can kinda see what I mean in the photos...