Each Friday after a release we are now going to review the preview and see what new things the Design Team came up with. We are also giving away a $5.00 Gift Certificate to All That Scraps.
You have to find the Design Team members blog that is giving away the Gift Certificate. Then leave a comment on her blog to be entered into the drawing. The drawing closes Monday 09/01 at 12:00 pm est.
1. Here is a project using Sugarplum Scenery Set and Sugarplum Sentiment Set. It's a mini tote with four 3x3 note cards. It is an easy project which can be adapted for any purpose!
2. To make the tote, start with a 6" x 8" piece of cardstock. Score it 1" from the top and bottom and 3.25" inches from either side.
3. Fold on the score lines and cut to make the side tabs. At this point, you can turn the cardstock over and stamp or emboss the surface. I chose to leave mine plain.
5. Decorate the tote as desired. I used American Crafts paper for the background. The sentiment and stamped rect angle are from Sugarplum Sentiment Set. The two flowers are from Sugarplum Scenery Set. I stamped them, colored them with Copics, cut them out, and added brads to the centers. For the handles, I slippped grosgrain ribbon through Jumbo Eyelets and knotted the ends. You could also attach the ribbon with brads.
6. I made the 3x3" notecards with C.C. Designs white cardstock. I scored two lines along the bottom, then I stamped the flowers from the Sugarplum Scenery Set and the sentiment from the Sugarplums Sentiments Set. Quick and easy!
Why don't you play along- do you have the Sentiments or Scenery set? Post a comment with the link to your creation or upload it into the ATS Gallery.
Now visit these Design Team blogs to find the one with the Gift Certificate: